When using one of our logos, please be sure to follow these basic guidelines:
Comply with our Brand Guidelines on the next tab.
Please don’t alter the shape, color, orientation, or proportion of the logos.
Provide at least as much padding around the logo as what we’ve displayed below.
If you have any questions about logo usage, you can reach us here on the contact tab.
The Brandmerch brand includes the words, phrases, symbols, designs and other distinctive brand features associated with Brandmerch.com and our services. Examples of our Brand Assets include the word “Brandmerch.com,” “Brandmerch.” our product photos, and our logos. Our Brand Assets are trade names, trademarks, service marks and trade dress of Brandmerch.com.
You have the right to disagreeing with these Brand Guidelines, in which case please refrain from using our Brand Assets.
General Brand Guidelines
- Use our Brand Assets to refer to Brandmerch.com, our services or anything else we offer.
- Write “Brandmerch.com” or “Brandmerch” as a single word, and only capitalize the first “B” and choose either to keep the “.com” or leave off.
- Comply with our Logo Guidelines, Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
- Use the Brand Assets in a way that suggests or implies partnership, sponsorship or endorsement by Brandmerch.com.
- Modify or alter the Brand Assets.
- Incorporate the Brand Assets, or anything confusingly similar, into your trademarks, domain names, logos or similar content.
- Present the Brand Assets in a way that makes them the most prominent or distinctive feature of what you’re creating.
- Use the Brand Assets in merchandise or other products such as clothing, hats or mugs.
- Assert rights over the Brandmerch.com brand or Brand Assets, whether by domain name registration, trademark registration or anything else.
- Use trademarks, domain names, logos or other content that imitate or could be confused with Brandmerch.com.
- Feature Brandmerch.com on materials associated with sexually explicit content, unlawful activity or other materials that violate our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
To help us address future branding issues, we may modify these Brand Guidelines, without notice to you. We’ll post the most recent version on our website. You’re responsible for following any modified terms, so be sure to review these Brand Guidelines regularly.
While our color palette consists of 6 colors, our logo is only ever shown in Black, White, Black/Sky, or Sky/Black.
Fog, Fiddle, Sky, Crème, Butterscotch, and Black can all be used for backgrounds. Only black can be used as an overlay for background images. Sky is our main accent color used for page elements like buttons, icons, and links.
Brandmerch is a single word with only an uppercase B. You may add a .com on the end or leave it off. It is always written and referred to as Brandmerch or Brandmerch.com, never as BrandMerch.com, BrandMerch or Brand Merch.